Call for Abstract
4th Biomedical Engineering Conference , will be organized around the theme “Exploring real innovations in Biomedical Engineering”
Biomedical 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Biomedical 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Biomedical Device Engineering includes instrumentation for diagnosing, preventing or treating diseases. The study and design of engineering methods without any chemical action in the body can be achieved through the Medical imaging devices. Photo detectors and Biomedical Chromatography is recently obtaining its importance in the science field through its advancements.
- Track 1-1Photo detectors
- Track 1-2Biomedical Chromatography
- Track 1-3Storage of tissues
- Track 1-4Medical imaging devices
- Track 1-5Artificial organs
Bioengineering is the medical application of the engineering principles to the biological systems. The practice of Biomedical Engineering has attained its importance in various fields like Neuro-robotics, Tissue mechanics, Clinical and Neural Systems Engineering. The development of Bioengineering advances biology and medicinal practice in life sciences.
- Track 2-1Tissue mechanics and neuro modeling
- Track 2-2Neuro-robotics
- Track 2-3Clinical and Neural Systems Engineering
- Track 2-4Molecular and Cellular Systems
Biomedical Technology is the applied methodology of engineering principles and advanced technology to the biological systems. Biomedical concerns with the problems related to diseases and their treatment that involve wide range of activities from medical designed instruments with developed technologies and methodologies. Biomedical material research is mainly focused on Biomedical companies and marketing analysis
- Track 3-1Advances in Biomedical Technology
- Track 3-2Biomedical materials research
- Track 3-3Biomedical companies and marketing analysis
Bio-nanotechnology is the system of engineering principles with relation to molecular functions and nano mechanisms. Biomedical Nanotechnology is the application of technical aspects to biological process that includes Nano medicines, Tissue Growing Nanostructures, Cell interactions with nano particles etc. Revolutionary opportunities and future scope of nanotechnology is gaining its utmost importance in nano life sciences.
- Track 4-1Nano medicines
- Track 4-2Tissue Growing Nanostructures
- Track 4-3 Nano-Bio-Computing
- Track 4-4 Biomedical Application of Nanoparticles
Wellbeing Engineering is the plan of wellbeing and security standards identified with natural frameworks including prescription, drug store, dentistry, nursing and so on. It incorporates upkeep and change of wellbeing through determination, avoiding or curing sicknesses by organic applications. Biomedical administrations, Healthcare quality and patient security are the most related parts of the Biomedical Health mind building framework.
- Track 5-1Human physiology
- Track 5-2Superficial anatomy
- Track 5-3Environmental physiology
Bio-transportation is the basic research related to molecule, organelle and cell function, the design and operation of biomedical devices, along with drug and gene delivery, biological signal transduction, and tissue engineering.
- Track 6-1Biomedical mass transfer
- Track 6-2 Biomedical heat transfer
- Track 6-3Drug and gene delivery
- Track 6-4Biological transport processes
The hybrid of computer technology to the management of biological information is known as Bioinformatics. The biological and genetic information is used to be gathered, stored, analyzed and integrated by using computers, further used for drug discovery and development related to genes.
- Track 7-1Genome annotation
- Track 7-2Pan genomics
- Track 7-3Network and systems biology
- Track 7-4Biodiversity informatics
Biomolecular Engineering is the interface of molecular biology, chemical engineering, and biophysical chemistry — whose purpose is developing novel molecular tools, materials and approaches that are the focal point of applied and basic research within academics, medicine and industry.
- Track 9-1Bioremediation
- Track 9-2Bioprocesses
- Track 9-3Clinical uses of Abs
- Track 9-4Bio-conjugation
- Track 9-5Bioimmobilization
Biomechanics deals with structure and function of biological systems such as humans, animals, plants, organs, fungi, and cells by means of the methods of mechanics.– Which is the branch of physics involving analysis of the actions of forces.
- Track 10-1Cellular Mechanics
- Track 10-2Biofluid mechanics
- Track 10-3 Biotribology
- Track 10-4 Plant biomechanics
Biomedical imaging is the process of performing visual activities, representing the interior organs of the body for medical diagnosis by identifying the abnormal activities in the functioning system.
Biosignal processing is the method in creating signals for bio-measurement mode by calculating the mathematical formulae. The physiological instruments that measure the human activities at a specific time can be carried out using this process.
- Track 11-1Molecular imaging and nuclear medicine
- Track 11-2Bioelectrical signal processing, analysis and their applications
- Track 11-3Radiation Oncology
Biomedical sensors are the devices that detects, records and transmit the information related to a physiological process or change. Radiation safety and novel radiation based therapeutic agents can be detected by these Biosensors. These devices use the biological material to identify and monitor the presence of different chemicals in a substance.
Bioelectronic Devices are the applications of engineering principles to biology and medicine such as electron transfer in the physiological process
- Track 12-1Biometric, Bio-signal processing and analysis
- Track 12-2Telemedicine
- Track 12-3Biochips and bioinstrumentation
- Track 12-4Wireless biomedical sensors
- Track 12-5Design of biosensors and their applications
Medical robotics that are also known as mobile robotics are helpful in hospitals in fetching and distributing medicine to the patients, useful in handling patients by lifting and positioning them which are difficult in managing.
Robotic surgery,now a days is gaining its importance for the surgical process that are operated and controlled by computer programming methods. Application of Robot laws will mainly be concentrated on its implementation and safety. Some of the advancing methods in the upcoming generation are Bio robotics, Neuro-robotics, Surgical Robotics and Surgical Planning
- Track 13-1Biomechanics and Bio-transport
- Track 13-2Robot ethics in human society
- Track 13-3Robot laws
- Track 13-4Medical Robotics
Rehabilitation engineering technology is the application of engineering sciences and its methodologies to confront problems faced by individuals with disabilities in certain areas like vision, hearing, livelihood, employment. Neural engineering and rehabilitation engineering with latest research is playing a vital role in the present society.
Surgical Devices are the medical instruments used in the surgery performed for specific actions with great precision.
- Track 14-1Prosthetics and orthotics
- Track 14-2Assistive and rehabilitation technology
- Track 14-3Rehabilitation engineering and therapeutic health system
- Track 14-4Audiology, Dental Medicine, Ophthalmology