Call for Abstract
4th Biomedical Engineering Conference , will be organized around the theme “Exploring real innovations in Biomedical Engineering”
Biomedical 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Biomedical 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Biomedical Device Engineering includes instrumentation for diagnosing, preventing or treating diseases. The study and design of engineering methods without any chemical action in the body can be achieved through the Medical imaging devices. Photo detectors and Biomedical Chromatography is recently obtaining its importance in the science field through its advancements.
- Track 1-1 Prosthetic, Physiotherapy and Radiotherapy devices
- Track 1-2Medical imaging devices
- Track 1-3Storage of tissues
- Track 1-4Downstream processing
- Track 1-5 Continuum biomechanics
- Track 1-6Biomedical Chromatography
- Track 1-7Biomedical Microdevices
- Track 1-8Device integration and interoperability
- Track 1-9 BioMedical Signal/Image Analysis
- Track 1-10 Implants and Therapeutic engineering
- Track 1-11Photo detectors
- Track 1-12 Pediatric intensive care
- Track 1-13Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
- Track 1-14Biomedical Device Design and Standards
- Track 1-15Artificial organs
Medical robotics that are also known as mobile robotics are helpful in hospitals in fetching and distributing medicine to the patients, useful in handling patients by lifting and positioning them which are difficult in managing.
Robotic surgery,now a days is gaining its importance for the surgical process that are operated and controlled by computer programming methods. Application of Robot laws will mainly be concentrated on its implementation and safety. Some of the advancing methods in the upcoming generation are Bio robotics, Neuro-robotics, Surgical Robotics and Surgical Planning
- Track 2-1Mechanobiology and developmental control
- Track 2-2Biomechanics and Bio-transport
- Track 2-3Bio robotics, Neuro-robotics, Surgical Robotics and Surgical Planning
- Track 2-4Human augmentation, Interaction and collaboration among robots and humans.
- Track 2-5Robot ethics in human society
- Track 2-6Robot laws
- Track 2-7Medical Robotics
- Track 2-8Rehabilitation robotics, robotics for stroke patients
Computational Biological systems known as Biomedical Computing is the study of complex biological systems related to genetic sequences, DNA studies, and protein folding mechanism. It also includes the study of Bioinformatics, Molecular evolution and phylogenetic modeling and human genome project
- Track 3-1Biomedical Computing, Microarray Data Analysis.
- Track 3-2 Machine learning in Bioinformatics.
- Track 3-3Molecular evolution and phylogenetic modelling
- Track 3-4Simulation and visualization of biological systems.
- Track 3-5Biomedical Informatics
Biomedical sensors are the devices that detects, records and transmit the information related to a physiological process or change. Radiation safety and novel radiation based therapeutic agents can be detected by these Biosensors. These devices use the biological material to identify and monitor the presence of different chemicals in a substance.
Bioelectronic Devices are the applications of engineering principles to biology and medicine such as electron transfer in the physiological process
- Track 4-1Radiation safety and novel radiation based therapeutic agents
- Track 4-2Applications of Environmental Biosensors and Bioelectronic Devices
- Track 4-3Biometric, Bio-signal processing and analysis
- Track 4-4Types of biosensors and their applications
- Track 4-5Telemedicine
- Track 4-6Biochips and bioinstrumentation
- Track 4-7Wireless biomedical sensors
- Track 4-8Design of biosensors and their applications
Rehabilitation engineering technology is the application of engineering sciences and its methodologies to confront problems faced by individuals with disabilities in certain areas like vision, hearing, livelihood, employment. Neural engineering and rehabilitation engineering with latest research is playing a vital role in the present society.
Surgical Devices are the medical instruments used in the surgery performed for specific actions with great precision.
- Track 5-1Prosthetics and orthotics
- Track 5-2Neural engineering and biomedical research in rehabilitation engineering
- Track 5-3Cyberknife treatments and therapies
- Track 5-4Assistive and rehabilitation technology
- Track 5-5Rehabilitation engineering and therapeutic health system
- Track 5-6Audiology, Dental Medicine, Ophthalmology
Bioengineering is the medical application of the engineering principles to the biological systems. The practice of Biomedical Engineering has attained its importance in various fields like Neuro-robotics, Tissue mechanics, Clinical and Neural Systems Engineering. The development of Bioengineering advances biology and medicinal practice in life sciences.
- Track 6-1Tissue mechanics and neuro modeling
- Track 6-2Neuro-robotics
- Track 6-3Research and development in tissue engineering and neuro engineering
- Track 6-4Clinical and Neural Systems Engineering
- Track 6-5Molecular and Cellular Systems
Bio-nanotechnology is the system of engineering principles with relation to molecular functions and nano mechanisms. Biomedical Nanotechnology is the application of technical aspects to biological process that includes Nano medicines, Tissue Growing Nanostructures, Cell interactions with nano particles etc. Revolutionary opportunities and future scope of nanotechnology is gaining its utmost importance in nano life sciences.
- Track 7-1Nano applications to biomedical sciences and tissue engineering
- Track 7-2 Biomedical Application of Nanoparticles
- Track 7-3 Nano-Bio-Computing
- Track 7-4Nano-Mechanisms for Molecular Systems
- Track 7-5Tissue Growing Nanostructures
- Track 7-6Biomedical Nanotechnology
- Track 7-7Revolutionary opportunities and future scope of nanotechnology
- Track 7-8Cell interactions with nano particles
- Track 7-9Nano medicines
- Track 7-10Functional Nanomaterials and Devices for Biomedical Engineering
Biomedical imaging is the process of performing visual activities, representing the interior organs of the body for medical diagnosis by identifying the abnormal activities in the functioning system.
Biosignal processing is the method in creating signals for bio-measurement mode by calculating the mathematical formulae. The physiological instruments that measure the human activities at a specific time can be carried out using this process.
- Track 8-1Biomedical imaging, image processing and visualization
- Track 8-2Molecular imaging and nuclear medicine
- Track 8-3Optical imaging and Wireless monitoring system
- Track 8-4 Bio-MEMS and their applications in tissue engineering, medical implants and surgery
- Track 8-5Bioelectrical signal processing, analysis and their applications
- Track 8-6Radiation Oncology
Cosmetic dermatology is the study of medicine dealing with cosmetic problems of skin, scalp, hair and nails etc. Cosmetic dermatology is the treatment mainly intended for beautification, reduction of dermic diseases, promoting good health by reducing age etc. Cosmetic dermatology includes advancements in mastoplasty techniques. Laser scanning microscopy, Dermoscopy and cutaneous oncology are some of the methods related to cosmetic dermatology
- Track 9-1Laser scanning microscopy
- Track 9-2 Dermoscopy and cutaneous oncology
- Track 9-3 Polarization imaging and tissue optics
- Track 9-4Soft tissue augmentation
- Track 9-5Cosmetic dermatology for ethnic skin
- Track 9-6Advancements in biomedical mastoplasty
Healthcare Engineering is the design of health and safety principles related to biological systems involving medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, nursing etc. It includes maintenance and improvement of health through diagnosis, preventing or curing diseases by biological applications. Biomedical services, Healthcare quality and patient safety are the most related aspects of the Biomedical Health care engineering system.
- Track 10-1Biomedical services and outcomes Research
- Track 10-2Healthcare quality and patient safety
- Track 10-3 Biomedical healthcare and nursing
- Track 10-4Design concepts and principles of engineering to medicine
Biomedical Technology is the applied methodology of engineering principles and advanced technology to the biological systems. Biomedical concerns with the problems related to diseases and their treatment that involve wide range of activities from medical designed instruments with developed technologies and methodologies. Biomedical material research is mainly focused on Biomedical companies and marketing analysis
- Track 11-1Advances in Biomedical Technology
- Track 11-2Biomedical materials research
- Track 11-3Biomedical companies and marketing analysis
Biomechanics deals with structure and function of biological systems such as humans, animals, plants, organs, fungi, and cells by means of the methods of mechanics.– Which is the branch of physics involving analysis of the actions of forces.
- Track 12-1Cellular Mechanics
- Track 12-2Biofluid mechanics
- Track 12-3Continuum biomechanics
- Track 12-4 Biotribology
- Track 12-5Comparative biomechanics
- Track 12-6Computational biomechanics
- Track 12-7 Plant biomechanics
The substance that has been engineered to engage with biological systems for a medical motive - either a therapeutic or a diagnostic one is known as Biomaterial. The study of biomaterials is called biomaterials science or biomaterials engineering.
- Track 13-1Biomaterials
- Track 13-2Biohybrid artificial organs
- Track 13-3 Blood-Material Interactions
- Track 13-4 Tissue Engineering
- Track 13-5Regenerative medicine
- Track 13-6Biopolymers
- Track 13-7Biomineralization
Biomolecular Engineering is the interface of molecular biology, chemical engineering, and biophysical chemistry — whose purpose is developing novel molecular tools, materials and approaches that are the focal point of applied and basic research within academics, medicine and industry.
- Track 14-1Bioremediation
- Track 14-2Bioprocesses
- Track 14-3Immunity Engineering
- Track 14-4Clinical uses of Abs
- Track 14-5Bio-conjugation
- Track 14-6Bioimmobilization
Bio-Medical imaging is the work of creating visual representations of the body interior parts for clinical analysis and medical intervention, along with visual representation of the function of some organs. Medical imaging includes a database of normal anatomy and physiology to make it possible to identify abnormalities.
- Track 15-1Neuro Imaging
- Track 15-2Radiation imaging
- Track 15-3Radiographic Imaging systems
- Track 15-4 Emission imaging systems
- Track 15-5Medical Imaging
- Track 15-6 Magnetic resonance imaging
- Track 15-7Magneto encephalography
- Track 15-8Image Fusion
Bio-transportation is the basic research related to molecule, organelle and cell function, the design and operation of biomedical devices, along with drug and gene delivery, biological signal transduction, and tissue engineering.
- Track 16-1Biomedical mass transfer
- Track 16-2 Biofluid mechanics & momentum transport
- Track 16-3Bio diffusion and Bio Osmosis
- Track 16-4 Biomedical heat transfer
- Track 16-5Biological signal transduction
- Track 16-6Drug and gene delivery
- Track 16-7Biological transport processes
The understanding and manipulating cell structure-function relationships is known as Cellular engineering. It includes the principles and methods of engineering along with problems of cell and molecular biology of both a basic and applied nature-Cellular Interactions
- Track 17-1 Bioreactors
- Track 17-2 Cellular Processes
- Track 17-3Downstream processing
- Track 17-4Cellular preservation
- Track 17-5Storage of tissues
The unit of biology related with the research of the organism’s body, structure and their parts is called Anatomy, Whereas Physiology deals with the working of living organisms. They focus on the chemical or physical functions of organisms, biomolecules and cells inside a living system.
- Track 18-1Human physiology
- Track 18-2Comparative anatomy
- Track 18-3Invertebrate anatomy
- Track 18-4 Vertebrate anatomy
- Track 18-5Homeostasis
- Track 18-6 Cellular Organization
- Track 18-7Environmental physiology
- Track 18-8Fungi physiology
- Track 18-9 Plant physiology
- Track 18-10Animal physiology
- Track 18-11 Superficial anatomy
The surveillance of physiological activities of organisms, such as gene and protein sequences, neural and cardiac rhythms along with tissue and organ images is known as Bio-medical signal processing. It directs in getting significant information using biomedical signals. By the help of biomedical signal processing, biologists were finding new biology and physicians can supervise evident illnesses
- Track 19-1Biosignals
- Track 19-2Acquisition of Biosignals
- Track 19-3Digitization of Biosignals
- Track 19-4Artificial Intelligence techniques
- Track 19-5Emotional Imaging
- Track 19-6 Diagnostic instrumentation
- Track 19-7Fetal electrocardiography
The hybrid of computer technology to the management of biological information is known as Bioinformatics. The biological and genetic information is used to be gathered, stored, analyzed and integrated by using computers, further used for drug discovery and development related to genes.
- Track 20-1Genome annotation
- Track 20-2Computational evolutionary biology
- Track 20-3Comparative genomics
- Track 20-4Pan genomics
- Track 20-5Structural bioinformatics
- Track 20-6Network and systems biology
- Track 20-7Biodiversity informatics
Photonic technology in medicine has brought great change in many clinical works and has the potential to affect health care in large extent. Optical spectra are relayed on the absorption, fluorescence, or Raman scattering, which provides biochemical information since molecular conformation is related to it.
- Track 21-1 Spectroscopy
- Track 21-2Lunar laser ranging
- Track 21-3Photochemistry
- Track 21-4Optical Properties sensing
- Track 21-5Ballistic Imaging
- Track 21-6Microscopy
- Track 21-7Optical Coherence Tomography
- Track 21-8Photoacoustic Tomography
With the advent of new technologies like DNA chips and fluorescent labeling of molecules has given rise to considerable progress in the potential to gather comprehensive data about biological processes. Essentials of engineered bio-molecules in bio-chemical pathway, kinetics of cell growth, signaling of cells and bio-reactor engineering are also given attention.
- Track 22-1 Biomolecular principles
- Track 22-2Cell structure and proliferation
- Track 22-3Modification and processing of polypeptides
- Track 22-4Protein structure and enzymes
- Track 22-5Recombinant DNA technology
- Track 22-6The central dogma: Transcription and translation
- Track 22-7 Molecular basis of genetics
- Track 22-8Macromolecules: Polymers of biological importance
- Track 22-9Biochemical energetics
- Track 22-10Cell culture technology
- Track 23-1Communication systems in body
- Track 23-2 The adaptive immune system
- Track 23-3 Engineering balances: Respiration, digestion and circulation
- Track 23-4Respiratory physiology
- Track 23-5Biotransformation
- Track 23-6 Biliary excretion
- Track 23-7 Biliary excretion
- Track 23-8Elimination of molecules from the body
- Track 24-1Radiation therapy
- Track 24-2Chemotherapy
- Track 24-3 Cancer diagnostics
- Track 24-4 Cancer text mining
- Track 24-5Hormonal therapy
- Track 24-6Biological therapy
The transformation inside a cell of one molecule to a different molecule is known as biochemical reaction. They are carried out by enzymes, which can alter the chemical reaction’s rate and specificity inside cells.
- Track 25-1 Chemical reactions
- Track 25-2 Enzyme Kinetics
- Track 25-3Diffusion and Biochemical reactions
- Track 25-4Cellular Respiration: Glucose Metabolism and the creation of ATP
- Track 25-5 Enzyme Inhibition
- Track 25-6Allosteric Modifiers and Cooperative reactions
- Track 25-7Quasi steady state Approximation