Call for Abstract
4th International Biomedical Engineering Conference, will be organized around the theme “Exploring real innovations in Biomedical Engineering”
Biomedical 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Biomedical 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Biomedical engineering is the implication of engineering theories and concepts to medicine and biology for therapeutic and diagnostic purposes. This is apparent in healthcare and different technologies like stem cell engineering and the 3-D printing of biological organs.
- Track 1-1 Biomechanics
- Track 1-2Biomedical Optics
- Track 1-3Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Track 1-4Medical Devices
- Track 1-5Clinical Engineering
Biomedical Technology is the applied methodology of engineering principles and advanced technology to the biological systems. Biomedical concerns with the problems related to diseases and their treatment that involve wide range of activities from medical designed instruments with developed technologies and methodologies. Biomedical Material Research is mainly focused on biomedical companies and marketing analysis
- Track 2-1Advances in Biomedical Technology
- Track 2-2Biomedical Materials Research
Biomedical Device Engineering includes instrumentation for diagnosing, preventing or treating diseases. The study and design of engineering methods without any chemical action in the body can be achieved through the Medical imaging devices. Photo detectors and Biomedical Chromatography is recently obtaining its importance in the science field through its advancements.
- Track 3-1Photo Detectors
- Track 3-2Biomedical Chromatography
- Track 3-3Storage Of Tissues
- Track 3-4Medical Imaging Devices
- Track 3-5Artificial Organs
The hybrid of computer technology to the management of biological information is known as biomedical informatics. The biological and genetic information is used to be gathered, stored, analyzed and integrated by using computers, further used for drug discovery and development related to genes.
- Track 4-1Genome Annotation
- Track 4-2Pan Genomics
- Track 4-3Network and Systems Biology
- Track 4-4Biodiversity Informatics
Bio molecular Engineering is the interface of molecular biology, chemical engineering, and biophysical chemistry — whose purpose is developing novel molecular tools, materials and approaches that are the focal point of applied and basic research within academics, medicine and industry.
- Track 5-1Bioremediation
- Track 5-2Bioimmobilization
- Track 5-3Bio-conjugation
- Track 5-4Clinical Uses Of Abs
- Track 5-5Bioprocesses
Bioengineering is the medical application of the engineering principles to the biological systems. The practice of Biomedical Engineering has attained its importance in various fields like Neuro-robotics, Tissue mechanics, Clinical and Neural Systems Engineering. The development of Bioengineering advances biology and medicinal practice in life sciences.
- Track 6-1Tissue Mechanics and Neuro Modelin
- Track 6-2Molecular and Cellular Systems
- Track 6-3Clinical and Neural Systems Engineering
- Track 6-4Neuro-robotics
Biomedical Signal Processing deals with typical implications of signal processing techniques in biomedical signals. This aims for the quantitative analysis of physiological systems and also to extract information from various biological signals to improve diagnosis, therapy and rehabilitation in diseased patients.
- Track 7-1Biomedical Signals
- Track 7-2Digital Signals
- Track 7-3Diagnosis Therapy
- Track 7-4Rehabilitation
With the advent of biomedical engineering in cancer treatments new surgical techniques such as microsurgery resulted in more successful treatments of cancer disease. It enhanced our understanding and treatment options for cancer using the latest methods and approaches in engineering. The broad goals are to apply the latest engineering methods and techniques (imaging, microfluidics, and optogenetics) to enhance treatment of cancer.
- Track 8-1Radiation Therapy
- Track 8-2 Cancer Diagnostics
- Track 8-3 Cancer Text Mining
- Track 8-4Biological Therapy
Biosensors are the integrated devices which are capable of integrating a biological element with a physicochemical transducer to produce an electronic signal proportional to a single analyte which will be conveyed to a detector. These are highly specific and biocompatible.
- Track 9-1Blood Glucose Biosensor
- Track 9-2Optical Biosensors
- Track 9-3Study of Biomolecules and Their Interactions
- Track 9-4Medical Diagnosis
- Track 9-5Drug Development, Crime Detection
Bionics is one of the greatest achieviements of science which is made up of an artificial body parts that intensify or replace for a natural biological capability. They mimic the action of the natural organs. Mostly used bionics is bionic eye, bionic limbs, bionic ear etc.
- Track 10-1Bionic Eye
- Track 10-2Bionic Limbs
- Track 10-3Bionic Ear
- Track 10-4Portable Pancreas
- Track 10-5Inhuman Taste
Biorobotics is an emerging technology that converge biomedical engineering and robotics. It is the science and engineering of robotics applied in the Biomedical field, with the development of biomedical devices for surgery and rehabilitation, as well as with the modeling of biological systems. It is also the construction of physical models of the biological systems, as bio inspired and biomimetic robots.
- Track 11-1Nuclear Inspection
- Track 11-2Sarcos Soldier Exoskeleton
- Track 11-3Swarm Robotics
- Track 11-4Scouting & Reconnaissance
Biomedical imaging encloses various imaging modalities and procedures to image the human body for diagnostic and treatment purposes. The X-ray based diagnostic processes play major role in medical setting and various levels of healthcare.
- Track 12-1Radiography
- Track 12-2Tactile Imaging
- Track 12-3Photo Acoustic Imagin
- Track 12-4Magnetic Particle Imaging
Neuro-Developmental Engineering (NDE) is a newly developing research area converging with the developmental neuroscience and bioengineering focusing to provide new methods and tools for understanding neuro-biological mechanisms and modeling of the human behavior during neuro development.
- Track 13-1Video-Oculography
- Track 13-2Mechanical Sensing
- Track 13-3Acoustic Sensing
- Track 13-4Gaze Tracking
A WBAN imparts a continuous health monitoring of a patient without any restriction on their daily activities. A large number of technologies have proved their coherence in supporting WBANs applications, like remote monitoring, biofeedback and assisted living by responding to their specific quality of service (QoS) requirements.
- Track 14-1Medical Heath Care
- Track 14-2Sports and Fitness Monitoring
- Track 14-3Wireless Audio
- Track 14-4Personal Video Devices
Neuroprosthetics are the devices that detect neural activity into command sequences for computers and prostheses. They take some type of signal from brain and convert it into other device control so that it reflects the intensions of user brain. This is becoming the practical reality for the people with motor disorders.
- Track 15-1Electrophysiology
- Track 15-2Measurements Of The Electrical Activity Of Neurons
- Track 15-3treatment For Paralysis
BCI acquires the brain signals and analyses them to translate into commands which are relayed on to output device. The main objective of BCI is to establish useful function to the people with neuromuscular disorders and also prove useful for rehabilitation after stroke.
- Track 16-1Cybernetics
- Track 16-2Memory Upload/Download
- Track 16-3Dream Capture
- Track 16-4Brain as a Computer
- Track 16-5Through Brain