Call for Abstract
2nd Biomedical Engineering Conference and Expo, will be organized around the theme “Advancements in Biomedical Engineering”
Biomedical 2015 is comprised of 11 tracks and 65 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Biomedical 2015.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
It includes Medical imaging devices, Artificial organs, Prosthetic, Physiotherapy and Radiotherapy devices, Regulating or Assisting devices for Rheumatoid Arthritis Biomedical Device Design and Standards, Endoscopy & Colonoscopy, Pediatric intensive care, Photo detectors, Implants and Therapeutic engineering, Biomedical Signal/Image Analysis, Device integration and interoperability.
- Track 1-1Medical imaging devices
- Track 1-2Artificial organs
- Track 1-3Prosthetic, Physiotherapy and Radiotherapy devices
- Track 1-4Regulating or Assisting devices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Track 1-5Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
- Track 1-6Pediatric intensive care
- Track 1-7Photo detectors
- Track 1-8Implants and Therapeutic engineering
- Track 1-9 BioMedical Signal/Image Analysis
It includes Mechanobiology and developmental control, Biomechanics and Bio-transport, Bio robotics, Neuro-robotics, Surgical Robotics and Surgical Planning, Human augmentation, Interaction and collaboration among robots and humans. The issue is often raised whether robotics needs to be regulated. It is often concerned with the Robot ethics in human society, Robot laws, Medical Robotics, Rehabilitation robotics, robotics for stroke patients.
- Track 2-1Mechanobiology and developmental control
- Track 2-2Biomechanics and Bio-transport
- Track 2-3Bio robotics, Neuro-robotics, Surgical Robotics and Surgical Planning
- Track 2-4Human augmentation, Interaction and collaboration among robots and humans
- Track 2-5Robot ethics in human society
- Track 2-6Robot laws
- Track 2-7 Medical Robotics
It incorporates Biomedical Computing, Microarray Data Analysis, Machine learning in Bioinformatics, Molecular evolution and phylogenetic modeling, Simulation and visualization of biological systems.
- Track 3-1Biomedical Computing, Microarray Data Analysis
- Track 3-2Machine learning in Bioinformatics
- Track 3-3Molecular evolution and phylogenetic modelling
- Track 3-4Simulation and visualization of biological systems
Research topics includes Radiation safety and novel radiation based therapeutic agents, Applications of Environmental Biosensors and Bioelectronic Devices, Biometric, Bio-signal processing and analysis, Types of biosensors and their applications, Telemedicine, Biochips and bioinstrumentation, Wireless biomedical sensors and also design of biosensors and their applications.
- Track 4-1Radiation safety and novel radiation based therapeutic agents
- Track 4-2Applications of Environmental Biosensors and Bioelectronic Devices
- Track 4-3Biometric, Bio-signal processing and analysis
- Track 4-4Types of biosensors and their applications
- Track 4-5Telemedicine
- Track 4-6Biochips and bioinstrumentation
- Track 4-7Wireless biomedical sensors
- Track 4-8Design of biosensors and their applications
Rehabilitation engineering is the systematic application of engineering sciences to design, develop, adapt, test, evaluate, apply, and distribute technological solutions to problems confronted by individuals with disabilities. Rehabilitation Engineering and Surgical Devices includes Prosthetics and orthotics, Neural engineering and latest research in rehabilitation engineering, Cyberknife treatments and therapies, Assistive and rehabilitation technology, Rehabilitation engineering and therapeutic health system, Audiology, Dental Medicine, Ophthalmology.
- Track 5-1Prosthetics and orthotics
- Track 5-2Neural engineering and latest research in rehabilitation engineering
- Track 5-3Cyberknife treatments and therapies
- Track 5-4Assistive and rehabilitation technology
- Track 5-5Rehabilitation engineering and therapeutic health system
- Track 5-6Audiology, Dental Medicine, Ophthalmology
Tissue mechanics and neuro modeling, Neuro-robotics, Research and development in tissue engineering and neuro engineering, Clinical and Neural Systems Engineering, Molecular and Cellular Systems are of importance.
- Track 6-1Tissue mechanics and neuro modeling
- Track 6-2Advanced Ceramics for Biomedical Engineering
- Track 6-3Research and development in tissue engineering and neuro engineering
- Track 6-4Clinical and Neural Systems Engineering
- Track 6-5Molecular and Cellular Systems
- Track 6-6Neuro Robotics
Biomedical Engineering research is the leading research which includes Nano applications to biomedical sciences and tissue engineering, Nano medicines, Cell interactions with nano particles, Revolutionary opportunities and future scope of nanotechnology, Bio-nanotechnology Biomedical Nanotechnology, Tissue Growing Nanostructures, Nano-Mechanisms for Molecular Systems, Nano-Bio-Computing, Biomedical Application of Nanoparticles and Functional Nanomaterials and Devices for Biomedical Engineering.
- Track 7-1Nano applications to biomedical sciences and tissue engineering
- Track 7-2Nano medicines
- Track 7-3Cell interactions with nano particles
- Track 7-4Revolutionary opportunities and future scope of nanotechnology
- Track 7-5Bio-nanotechnology.
- Track 7-6Tissue Growing Nanostructures
- Track 7-7Nano-Mechanisms for Molecular Systems
- Track 7-8Nano-Bio-Computing
- Track 7-9Biomedical Application of Nanoparticles
It includes Biomedical imaging, image processing and visualization, Molecular imaging and nuclear medicine, Optical imaging and Wireless monitoring system, Bio-MEMS and their applications in tissue engineering, medical implants and surgery, Bioelectrical signal processing, analysis and their applications and Radiation Oncology.
- Track 8-1Biomedical imaging, image processing and visualization
- Track 8-2Molecular imaging and nuclear medicine
- Track 8-3Optical imaging and Wireless monitoring system
- Track 8-4Bio-MEMS and their applications in tissue engineering, medical implants and surgery
- Track 8-5Bioelectrical signal processing, analysis and their applications
- Track 8-6Radiation Oncology
Laser scanning microscopy, Dermoscopy and cutaneous oncology, Polarization imaging and tissue optics, Soft tissue augmentation, Cosmetic dermatology for ethnic skin, Advancements in mastoplasty techniques shall be discussed. Bio-Medical & Healthcare Engineering includes Biomedical services and outcomes Research, Healthcare quality and patient safety, Biomedical healthcare and nursing, Design concepts and principles of engineering to medicine.
- Track 9-1Laser scanning microscopy
- Track 9-2Dermoscopy and cutaneous oncology
- Track 9-3Polarization imaging and tissue optics
- Track 9-4Soft tissue augmentation
- Track 9-5Cosmetic dermatology for ethnic skin
- Track 9-6Advancements in mastoplasty techniques
It includes Biocompatibility of metals, Processing of metals for Biomedical application, Wear and Tear of Biomedical metals, Advanced Biomedical metals
- Track 10-1Biocompatibility of metals
- Track 10-2Processing of metals for Biomedical application
- Track 10-3Wear and Tear of Biomedical metals
- Track 10-4Advanced Biomedical metals
Medical devices and material market is growing at a significant rate due to increase in the prevalence of diseases and growing government incentives in healthcare sector. Emerging markets hold a great potential for growth of biomedical materials market. Innovation of some new products with better efficacy is expected to offer good opportunity for biomedical materials market.